Consultation with a dietitian
Consultation with a dietitian – professional advice on proper nutrition at a DIETICIAN POZNAŃ. A properly selected diet helps in losing weight, treating diseases and even preventing them.
I welcome you! If you are on this page, it means that you are interested in a healthy lifestyle, changing eating habits, the need to follow a special diet in the diet therapy of your disease entity or you just want to lose weight. I will come to your aid. Together, we will go through the entire process and get the desired effect.
Dietary advice from a dietitian Poznań Zuzanna Rosińska helps to establish the correct diet, lose unnecessary kilograms and get rid of the specter of overweight or obesity. Let’s see what a professional visit to a dietitian looks like.
To what extent do I help?
- dietary consultations
- fight against overweight and obesity
- individual nutrition and training plan
- nutritional support and diet therapy in disease entities
- treatment of eating disorders
- nutritional education
- motivation to change
- healthy shopping
I also accept children and the elderly
I specialize in:
- weight loss
- endocrine (hormonal) diseases
- autoimmune diseases (Hashimoto’s disease, type 1 diabetes, …)
- gastroenterological diseases (digestive system)
- food hypersensitivity (allergies, intolerances, …)
- cardiovascular diseases
- eating disorders (compulsive overeating, night snacking, …)
- obesity treatment
- diabetes and insulin resistance
- nutrition of school children and youth
- nutrition of pregnant and lactating women
Consultation with a dietitian Poznań – why is it worth using the help of a dietitian?
Dietitian Poznań analyzes the current lifestyle and diet in order to choose a diet appropriately matched to the individual needs of the patient, to support weight loss and to treat diseases.
The dietitian analyzes the diet on the basis of the nutritional diary received from the patient and laboratory tests. During the first visit, a nutritional and health interview is also conducted. It is on their basis that a properly balanced diet is selected.
Consultation with a dietitian may include measuring your body composition with a Tanita Scale