Coronavirus – Principles of functioning and implementation of a nutritional consultation with the nutritionist in Poznań Zuzanna Rosińska during the Covid 19 pandemic.
Nutrition advice is provided in-patient at the Dietary Clinic in Poznań (Radiomista Street 132/1). Aestetic Clinic) at predetermined times and for people outside Poznan and in the absence of the patient, inpatient telephone hours are also available at certain times via the Google Zoom platform and Skype.
Koronawirus – zasady funkcjonowania i przeprowadzania konsultacji dietetycznych:
- During the consultation in the Diet Studio there is only the person who is interested in nutritional advice (exception: minors go with an authorized person – a guardian).
- Both the patient and the nutritionist are required to wear a protective mask (requirement for entering the dietary practice).
- After each patient, the treatment room is ozonated.
- After each patient who has used the analysis of body composition, the analytical scale is cleaned and disinfected.
- In the waiting room there is only the unaccompanied patient (requirement of the Aestetic Clinic). We also ask you to be punctual, if possible, at least 15 minutes before the appointment.
- Please also use your own pens.
- Please fill out the questionnaire in advance, sign the rules of procedure and documentation about the GDPR. This also speeds up the working time for the first consultation. It is also best to scan these documents in advance
- The prepared menu is sent by e-mail, made available on a platform that also allows direct contact with the attending nutritionist, or in paper form by letter.
After entering the Aestetic Clinic, the patient’s body temperature is checked in the registry. Please also disinfect your hands with the liquid provided by us.